Find your best and valuable information's and gaming solution with a little story.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

In this article I'm going to cover -

  • What is Fortnite Battle Royale?  [ You will get the basic info about Fortnite Battle Royale]
  • In which devices you can play Fortnite Battle Royale? [ You will know the name of the devices]
  • How to download Fortnite Battle Royale? [ You will get to know the process of downloading.]


A few days ago I went to New Jersey to meet one of best friend. He is a gamer. His name is Alex. When I went his home and entered into his room I usually saw him playing video games. I saw him very carefully that he was enjoying a game so much that I called him twice he didn't listen me. Then I went to him and asked him,"what is the name of that game?" He told me that it is Fortnite Battle Royale. I told him that I'm interested in this game to play. I want to know about the game. As you are playing the game I'm sure you can explain me this best. He started to tell me about Fortnite Battle Royale........







What is Fortnite Battle Royale?

Fortnite Battle Royale is a free to play battle royale online game developed & published by Epics Games. It is a companion game to Fortnite: Save the World, a co-operative survival game with construction elements.
 It was released on September 26, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Play Station 4 & Xbox One followed by ports for IOS, Android & the Nintendo Switch in 2018.
The Concept of the game is similar to previous if the genre; 100 Players skydive onto a island and scavenge for gear to defend themselves from other players. Players can fight alone which is called solo, with one additional player which is called Duos or with a group of up to three other squads. As the match progresses the playable area within the island gradually constricts, giving the player less and less room to work with. The last player or team alive wins the match.





The main distinction from others in the genre is the game's construction elements, which can give advantages based on skill level and utilization. Fornite Battle Royale uses a seasonal approach with battle passes to introduce new character customization content on the game, as well as limited time events, some of which correspond to changes to the game map.

 Since it's initial release, several other game moods have been introduced including "Playground" which somewhat serves as a training mood. 

In which devices you can play Fortnite Battle Royale? 


Fortnite Battle Royale is currently free to download laptop, PS5, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, IOS- iphone SE, 6s, 7, 8, X, ipad mini 4, Air 2, 2017,Pro




How to download Fortnite Battle Royale?

To download Fortnite Battle Royal I'm showing the best and easiest way, I researched a lot & I got a way of downloading Fortnite Battle Royale. I'm sure you are gonna get the best help of Downloading Fortnite Battle Royale. After my research I got a little video. The video is given below. Just check this out once.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]