Find your best and valuable information's and gaming solution with a little story.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

In this article I'm gonna cover

  • The advantages and disadvantages between PUBG and Free Fire.

If you like to play games & you want the best game I think you need to read this article. This is gonna help you to get the best game.



One day Adam called me to meet with him. So, as he called i went to him. When I went to him I found him playing PUBG. But someday's ago I saw that he was playing Garina Free Fire. When I saw this I asked him, What's the matter? He said the advantages and disadvantages between PUBG and Garina Free Fire. Then he started to tell me.............................




The Advantages & Disadvantages you are gonna get in PUBG and Free Fire are-

  1. Strategy
  2. Multitasking
  3. Sightedness  Becomes Higher
  4. Higher Attention & Focus 
  5. Higher Colour Complexion
  6. Powerful Scanning
  7. Improve thinking skills
  8. Fast Relief
  9. High Graphics
  10. Sound System
  11. Players Capacity
  12. Playing mood
  13. Battle Ground

Let's start



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]